InfrastructureOur school’s infrastructure is designed keeping in mind the demands of today’s youth. Our school campus’ walls are adorned with vibrant colours and decorative pieces to make our students feel comfortable and enjoy themselves. We are dedicated to giving our students a platform that enhances their skills and makes them confident human beings. We are committed to creating the leaders of tomorrow.
To provide our young minds with the best of everything, Kaintal Prep School has the latest and state of the art infrastructure. Special care is taken to ensure a holistic development of students by regular participation of parents in a child’s academic growth.
- It has spacious and well lit classrooms, equipped with interactive white boards, with high teacher and pupil ratios and small class sizes, to ensure each pupil’s individual needs are met.
- The class is housed in a friendly, welcoming purpose built accommodation and is equipped for a high standard education.
- There is a dedicated area for art, water and sand and a secure area for outdoor play.
- Kaintal Preparatory School provides a safe, secure, happy and stimulating environment and is set in its own building, within the grounds of the preparatory school.
- Children participate in activities, assemblies and concerts.
- Teachers are well qualified and experienced and teacher: pupil ratio is very generous, enabling us to offer teaching, supervision and care of the highest quality.
- The Kaintal Preparatory School operates an open door policy so that parents can talk with staff at convenient time, about any aspect of their child’s academic progress and welfare.
- Staff welcomes contact with parents and actively encourages close co-operation between home and the school.
- Children’s progress is observed carefully and parents receive written reports at the end of the term.