Guidelines for Parents
- Students are expected to attend the school punctually in proper uniform.
- Parents may meet the teachers on any working day with the permission of the Principal only when absolutely necessary.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given one month in advance. Failure to give notice will entail the payment of one-month fee in lieu of notice.
- In case of absence from school for more than ten days without information, the student’s name is liable to be struck off from the school rolls. Re-Admission will be solely at the discretion of the principal after repayment of admission dues.
- Caution money must be claimed within three months of withdrawal otherwise it will lapse.
- In case of any change in the address or the phone number, please inform the school.
- In case of absence, parents to ensure that leave application reaches the school on the same day.
- Parents to ensure that their child reaches the school on time.
- PTM on every third Saturday and every last Saturday is a holiday. Rest all Saturdays will be working.
- Parents to please ensure that their child is
(a) In proper uniform.
(b) Neatly and smartly dressed.
(c) His/her nails are cut regularly.
(d) Shoes are polished regularly.
(e) Identity cards are compulsory to be worn everyday.
- Parents not to send eatables on their child’s birthday.
- No junk food like chips, noodles, white bread etc. is allowed in the school.