The early years foundation stage curriculum consists of three prime areas of learning: Personal, social and emotional development; Communication and language; Physical development and four specific areas: Literacy, Mathematics, understanding the world, Expressive Arts and Design. Learning is enhanced and enriched by an exciting and creative curriculum which follows from the early years Foundation stage.
The Children’s love for activity & manual is well understood and well recognized. Hence, the doctrine of learning through play prevails in the school. Story telling, games, physical exercises and various activities like dance, drama, singing etc. are practised.
Insistence is also placed on good social and personal habits.
Activities revolve around an effort to encourage the children to gain first hand acquaintance with their physical and social environment.
The early years Foundation stage curriculum is followed and this is organized into seven areas of learning.
We provide a high quality education from the term of the child’s Second birthday. We strongly believe they have unique needs and therefore need an exciting & stimulating environment in which to learn.
The aim of the school is to lay the foundation of those branches of study which will be followed more systematically in the senior school.
- Communication and Language
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Listening and attention understanding Speaking.
- Moving and handling health and self care.
- Making relationships, self confidence and self awareness managing feelings and behavior.
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
- Reading writing
- Numbers, shape, space and measure
- People and Communities The world technology
- Exploring & understanding media & materials being imaginative