Welcome to Kaintal Preparatory School
Day education for boys and girls from Pre-Nursery to Prep ||.
Kaintal Preparatory School is situated in a purpose built building on Bhupindra Road, Near 22 no. Phatak, Patiala with all the modern facilities you would expect. Kaintal Preparatory School is the pre-school wing of Kaintal School founded in 1998 by Sh. Shealinder K S Kaintal. It has since then provided a nurturing and inspiring learning environment.
For near about 20 years, Kaintal Preparatory School has focused on engaging students and building strong foundation during the most formative years of their lives. We provide quality education programme to nurture and encourage the inquisitive minds of children to build foundation skills needed for future success. As children move through, emphasis gradually shifts from basic motor skills and language to development of concentration, co-ordination, independence and a sense of order. This allows the children to consolidate their writing, reading and maths skills. Our classes offer an enriched curriculum that promotes analytical and collaborative thinking, while nurturing individual strengths.
"The warm, caring approach makes you feel your child is in safe hands."
We deliver education through Pre - Nursery, Nursery, Prep-I and Prep-II classes with highly qualified teachers and classroom assistants.
Mission:Today's youth stands on crossroads. Students have an easy access to the media which exposes them to the materialistic glare. Children are thus getting divorced from the ancient culture and our glorious heritage. Keeping the above in view, our school is being established to achieve the following objectives:
- To see each child as an individual with unique needs and possibilities.
- To teach children in small classes.
- To use the best traditional and modern teaching practices in the classroom & beyond, at the same time maintain a very strong commitment to a fulfilling curricular experience across all subjects.
- To provide a rich variety of academic, artistic, sporting and social enriched experiences through an extensive extra curricular programme allowing children to find and nurture their talents.
- To teach sound human values, implicitly and explicitly.
- To provide dedicated professional and caring staff.
- To forge strong partnerships between home & school.
- To provide an inspirational, happy and supportive environment.